I always get a smile on my face when I see these awards. It might not seem like much but in the world of blogging it means a lot! I was nominated by Summervinn who really knows how to make someone think. Absolutely love her post!
“The Blog-aholic Award is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who ‘share and inspire others’” –The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
- Put the above logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their ‘About’ page)
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers, or more of you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
My best posts:
3 facts about me:
- I have an obsession with fluffy blankets.
- My honesty tends to get me into trouble. I find that crazy. Everyone always says they hate being lied to but when you’re honest you become the bad guy.
- I’m very picky about who I allow into my life. I’m decently good at reading people and I don’t give 2nd chances very often. Some people see that as a flaw of mine, I see it as protection.
My nominees are:
Thanks for reading!!