This is the 2nd award that I’ve been nominated for within a week. Words simply cannot express how happy it makes me to know that you wonderful people really enjoy reading what I have to say. I’m forever grateful!
I was nominated by TheNewMrsMblog. I absolutely love her blog and hope you guys check it out! Thanks so much for nominating me!
So here are the “rules” to the Sunshine Blogger Award.
* Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
* Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
* Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
* List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
MY SUNSHINE BLOGGER INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FROM TheNewMrsMblog
1.Tell us about your blog
I have one of those really random blogs. It’s not really about just one thing. It’s mostly just a collection of thoughts, my life or things that I stand for.
2. Tell us your favorite quote from a movie and why?
“Life’s simple, you make choices and you don’t look back.”-Han from Tokyo Drift. I’ve been a huge fan of the Fast and Furious movies since the beginning. The first time I saw the trailer for the first movie I was hooked. There was just something brilliant about seeing Michelle Rodriguez punch a dude in the face. Keep in mind back in the day there was not very many women bad-asses. Not like that at least. So the quote is one of my favorites because it is simple and straight to the point. You don’t have to read between the lines to understand the meaning of it and it pretty much applies to every day life.
3. What favorite item or pet could you not live without?
Right now the only pet we have is a bird. I adore that little sucker but I assure you I can live without him. As for items, I don’t put that much love into any item that I own. I mean, I can literately live without every item that I have. But if I had to pick something that I’d hate to live without it would be my bed. I’ve slept on the floor before and it’s just not ideal.
4. What is your greatest achievement? It can be big or small, just something you are proud of.
I think I’ve accomplished a lot so far in my life. I still have a ways to go. I’m pretty sure I’ll be trying to accomplish things until the day that I die. I’d have to say that giving birth to my son and raising him is on the very top of that list.
5. When are you most happy? Do you mostly blog at this time?
There’s a ton of different ways I could answer this question. I’m happy when I’m with my family, I’m happy when I’m alone, I’m happy when I’m with people that I love. I wouldn’t say that I blog all of the time when I’m happy but I’m not always sad or angry either. I just blog when something is on my mind and I want to write it out.
6. Share a favorite song that you love to help you relax or get you motivated. If you can find it on YouTube, link to the video so we can hear it.
This just isn’t fair. Music is my life. Picking just one isn’t possible. I have a ton of happy and chill songs that I like to listen to when I need to be motivated or relaxed. So I’m picking at least two. Can’t Feel My Face & Girls/Girls/Boys
7. What was your favorite blog post to write and why?
That’s a hard one. I don’t always enjoy what I write. Some of what I write about is my life and not all of them are great memories. I write about them because it helps to process those memories. To make this question a bit easier I’m going to go with The Walking Dead Blog. There wasn’t a lot of writing in this one but I loved doing this one mostly because it was a joint effort with my husband. We spent the day out snapping pictures and enjoying each others company. I don’t think you can do much better than that.
8. Name something you still want to achieve in life, anything from building this blog to doing a skydive!
I want to get a degree in something. I went to college for a year but never finished. I also want to go to Ireland.
9. What is your favorite wintertime family activity?
I live in the south so winter isn’t really super awesome here. But I will say we eat a lot more ice cream in the winter than we do in the summer. Does that count?
Here are my sunshine award nominees, please go and read their fantastic blogs, follow them and continue spreading the Sunshine blogger award!
- Tell us about your blog
- Share a favorite song that you love to help you relax or get you motivated. If you can find it on YouTube, link to the video so we can hear it.
- What blog post did you have the most fun writing?
- What color makes you happy and motivated?
- What was the happiest moment of your life so far?
- Tell us something awesome about yourself.
- Tell us your favorite quote from a movie and why?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What is your favorite book?
Thanks for reading!!!