Just in case Continue reading “Last but not least”
I’ve tried to stay away from social media the last few days. I knew after our soon to be president was announced that things were going to be a bit messy. I think most Americans did. I just wish for once that people would prove us wrong and show the world that we do know how to be peaceful. Wishful thinking I guess? Continue reading ““Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding.””
I wish to thank Life at 17 for nominating me. Do visit her amazing blog at https://lifeat17.wordpress.com/about/
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers for this award.
- Write same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
I was working on another post in hopes of having it ready and uploaded by last Sunday. Obviously, that didn’t happen. My body decided that it wanted to shut down. It could be worse. I could have decided to take the cure for the common cold and turn into a zombie (Feed reference). Continue reading “Out of order, Please come again”